Applications for our Legal Internship Program are open for 2024-2025! If you would like to apply, please click here and submit your applications. While submitting your applications, please also include your Resume, GPA and copies of any available TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Legal intern candidates are expected to have the following qualifications;
- 4th year law school student
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Solid academic record
- Dynamic team player
- Excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, yet flexible
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
Thank you for your interest in our firm. As part of your job application, we process your personal data to carry out your job application process. Please click here for further information on processing of your data.