We are seeking for legal interns with the following qualifications;
- 4th year law school student
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Solid academic record
- Dynamic team player
- Excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, yet flexible
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
Please include your GPA and copies of any TOEFL or IELTS test scores you have when submitting your resume by email to email@example.com
Applications can be submitted during October prior to relevant year.
We thank all the applicants who apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
What Are We Offering You?
We offer you a unique opportunity to experience life in an international environment, working with colleagues from other jurisdictions and forming part of a highly motivated group of professionals, all within a stimulating and collaborative working environment.