We are seeking for legal interns with the following qualifications;
- 4th year law school student
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Solid academic record
- Dynamic team player
- Excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, yet flexible
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
Please include your GPA and copies of any TOEFL or IELTS test scores you have when submitting your resume to email@example.com
Applications Opens from 28 December 2020 to 31 January 2021
What Are We Offering You?
Çiftçi Law Firm offers you a unique opportunity to experience life in an international environment, working with colleagues from other jurisdictions and forming part of a highly motivated group of professionals, all within a stimulating and collaborative working environment.