Gökçe Uzun specialises in banking and finance, including syndications, project financings, export credit financings, securitisations and other structured financings. She is qualified in Türkiye, New York and England & Wales. Gökçe has advised lenders, sponsors, developers and other investors on landmark energy and infrastructure projects, including healthcare and transport PPPs and has extensive experience advising on commercial and financing elements of many projects in Türkiye and the CEE region. She has worked both in Istanbul and New York offices.
Experience and Career History
- Koç University School of Law 2012
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2013
- Columbia University Law School (LLM) 2015
- Admitted to New York Bar 2016
- An international financial institution 2018-19
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2022