Sabri Kaya specialises in corporate/M&A along with competition and antitrust matters.
Sabri advises both international and domestic companies, on sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions, joint ventures, restructurings and various other corporate matters. Sabri also focuses on competition and antitrust and conducts initial assessments, merger control and individual exemption/negative clearance filings.
He also has substantial expertise in project development for energy and infrastructure projects.
Experience and Career History
- Maastricht University Faculty of Law 2011
- Yeditepe University Faculty of Law 2013
- King's College London School of Law (LLM) 2014
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2015
- Speaks Turkish and English